Thursday, September 13, 2007
hobbit eating
I'm not a huge fan of hobbits, but I'm definitely a fan of their eating patterns. My friend wikipedia gives this factoid, "Hobbits enjoy at least seven meals a day, not including snacks, when they can get them - breakfast, (arguably) second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, tea, dinner and later, supper. They like simple food such as bread, meat, potatoes, and cheese, have a passion for mushrooms, and also like to drink ale and beer, often in inns — not unlike the English countryfolk, who were Tolkien's inspiration." I'm still not a fan of eating fungus and the ale and beer can wait a few months. I think the "elevenses" hit me the most lately. I'm trying my best to not over do it, but this baby is huuungry...good thing he seems to like good for you treats like bananas, yogurt, and pineapple (which fit nicely in my new little mini fridge at work). I think it's all going straight to his little rump. It's bulging out in its cute little lopsided lump more and more lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment