Sleep is overrated. I woke up early this morning with a belly that looked like a hammerhead shark was trying to burst through. Seriously, it was the most lopsided double bulge I've seen yet. I think it was baby head and bottom leaning back against my tummy with his toes tickling my spine. It's still a bit lopsided, but the big bulge isn't going to burst. That is your update for the day... next time I might get J or the tripod at 5am to get some photos - I'm eventually going to document something like this:
4 comments:
ok, maybe it's because i've never been pregnant, but this pic scares me! that looks like it hurts!
I thihk that's a foot sticking out, not a hammerhead. I can count all the toes! I think he'll come out and be able to barefoot water ski at birth. Love coviatt
L!!! Where in the world did you get that photo? That's not you, is it? I'd love to see where that photo came from. ~A
I googled "lopsided pregnant belly" and this photo came up on some random law school blog - a little over half way down: http://www.abovethelaw.com/law_schools/
It's not me, but I will eventually get the shot ;) if I'm lucky.
Post a Comment