Sunday, September 30, 2007

summer to fall

Fall is officially here and the summer was full. Here's how we prepared for Aiden (I hope these videos will be a keepsake for Aiden - like a video time capsule):

3 comments:

Julie T said...

Lauren and J. You two are capturing your pregnancy so well. Aiden is going to be so lucky.
That video of that little boy laughing sounds like my son Julian. You too will have some wonderful moments like that very soon.
I miss you alot and think of you often.
You are a real trooper - i knew you would have a great pregnancy
Always sending my best wishes and thoughts your way
Julie

Rebecca said...

Someone had fun with iMovie! Love it!

Amanda Shea said...

This definitely made me tear up this morning and if I had let myself, I might have cried. : ) What a wonderful video, L & J...Thank you for sharing! I know A will love it. ~ A