Saturday, September 22, 2007

dr routine

Friday was doctor's appointment number eight. I can hardly believe that we have only been there that many times. It seems like it's such a routine that I've been there more often. Weight first...then go pee in this cup in this ridiculously cold bathroom and dip this stick, just bringing back the stick... then the doctor breezes in and gets to the best part, the heart beat. This time she commented that it's good that my wedding rings still fit since that means my water retention is right, but that may not stay the same as I continue to gain weight. I learned that I do have Braxton Hicks contractions goin on which just means that my uterus is getting ready. Every time a new appointment comes along I can't believe it's been four (or now two) weeks since the last one. Time goes by quickly lately. Baby will be here in just 2 four week appointments or 6 actual appointments (every week soon).

No comments: