Belly bulge bonanza is better than watching grass grow. I'm convinced I will get toes sticking out eventually (when he decides to remove them from my diaphragm - which must be cozy because he likes to wiggle them there now - probably because then mom can't pinch them, and instead she starts laughing - note: that is nervous laughter caused by the thought that eventually he will find all necessary air channels and I really won't be able to catch my breath - little bugger).
My schnazy little camera can take these little videos, and I've tried it a few times, but J had no idea it could even do that. The little dial easily switches over on its own in the case every now and then, so when I had J grab the camera to get some really lopsided shots (because if I jump up it inevitably goes back to normal). While he was grabbing it he did shift around so he's not quite as hammerheady, but we caught a classic moment from J's camera operating attempt. As I switch the camera back to photo mode I play back this short little snippet that left me crying with laughter. Maybe you had to be there, but daddy's mouth will be cleaned out for baby. promise. and just maybe he will have a tidbit of enthusiasm for taking photos. (Note from editor: BS apparently means "best shot" mode for all our curious readers.)
Then there is this shot which may seem like grass growing, but then you get a slight, slight wave machine building. But then I think pip decided to hold out for more yogurt before putting on his real show (which had to wait, because more yogurt would mean I would really not sleep). Note: Blogger apparently thinks this shot is too boring and will not figure out how to upload it correctly. Sorry folks, better luck next time, we have your rain checks waiting at the door.
Aah, and the grand finale, THE Disappearing Belly Button with baby knee knocking action in the middle. He moves in just the right way when I pull up my belly and there you go. It's the best itchy belly button skin relief... really, try it.
Disclaimer, I don't mind you looking at my well-loved belly while laughing or with mild disgust, so we're all good. This seems to only hold true on video when you are miles away, otherwise I get shy in person ;) or maybe just shyer.
No comments:
Post a Comment