We've spent the week crafting from the big box of crafty fun that Gran and Pop sent Aiden for Valentine's Day. We kicked off with the love bugs idea that Gran had mentioned. Aiden made sure that it had a belly button and plenty of buttons. The two different colored eyes was intentional and one eye was red because according to Aiden "then you know he's in loooove!"
I'm always looking for simple crafts where I think Aiden will like each step. This one can also be categorized in the pennies category - since it cost nearly nothing. A little red paint on a toilet paper tube (Aiden loves using the big adult brush) then snip them, crease folds for hearts, then string onto a pipe cleaner, and voila, a heart wreath. I found this fun idea here:
http://www.momtriedit.net/2011/02/recycled-heart-craft.html
Card sorting and tiny paper clip pinching to make a "surprise" banner for daddy on the mantle - Lucky daddy has some sort of surprise waiting nearly everyday:








No comments:
Post a Comment