The new cruiser, the Joovy Caboose Stand-on Tandem, arrived in the snowy slush and J joked about taking it for a spin around the block (which is a joke since it is covered in four feet of snow!) Aiden was immediately sold on the idea of hitching a ride on the back of the spot for "my baby." I was sure that Aiden, Mr. Independent, wouldn't be interested in actually sitting in a dual stroller, but the ride on idea seems to be exciting to him - so far - without an actual trial. Aiden helped unwrap the front wheels and then headed off to school. By the time I finished, the instruction book had a little bit of blood on it (my poor finger) and my belly had a little scratch from wrestling the wheels. It came with the baby car seat attachment, so it will be a nice cruiser from the very beginning.
I attached some extra padding from an old car seat we had, which helps make it a little bit nicer for Aiden's seat. When the baby seat attachment is off he'll have more room, but it's actually nicer than I expected. He can stand on the platform too, but seems to like to sit. He loves "caboose cruising" around the living room in circles.



2 comments:
we have this one too! You'll be really happy with this. I really love our sit and stand and it's been to Disneyland and Legoland too. Although once Abby was here, Ben felt like he always wanted to sit in the front!
So glad to hear that it worked well for you!
Post a Comment