Aiden's school sent a "parent's only note" home a while ago asking parents to create an "I Love You" card for their child. They wanted them handed in ahead of time so that they could post them on the walls and surprise the kids the next morning. Even though J normally drops Aiden off on his way to work, my pregnant body decided to waddle in to see Aiden's reaction. Aiden was so excited and giddy with his card. After smiley Aiden checked it out and greeted Mrs. Healey at the door, I admit that this pregnant lady (that's my excuse) actually started crying because I was so touched (thank goodness I could throw on my sunglasses and not embarrass myself walking to my car). This kind of thing makes me feel like I'm living in one of those sappy Hallmark commercials.
I snuck in a few quick shots of the I Love You card as we were leaving the Valentine's dance:





No comments:
Post a Comment