It seems strange that everything is pretty much back to normal. I am still feeling pretty heavy duty pains but they are few and far between. I can tolerate the belly tightening since that has been going on for a while, but if these radiating-burning-crappity pains don't just cut it out and this baby continues to make himself comfy I may be in trouble. They call this false labor, but using the word false makes it sound like it isn't labor intensive, so I want to call it "preview" labor.
Earlier this week I finished Aiden's cudly knit blanket and packed it away in my hospital bag. The babycenter website suggested getting organized for the hospital stay this past week. What to pack is pretty straightforward, but I noticed that they leave out what the husband/partner should bring with him. We need to add mouthwash and pain relievers for the husband because no one wants anyone counting numbers over their ear with fuzzy teeth and a headache. Our little visit in the hospital definitely gave me a better idea of what to expect. They gave me an extra belly sleeve to wear at home (which is what they use to keep your monitor against your skin, but is also really comfy to support the big expanding tight tummy). They also sent me home with the quite fashionable and very functional mesh hospital undies... All sorts of perks of the 8 hour mini labor extravaganza. I know, I'm grasping...
No comments:
Post a Comment