Sunday, October 21, 2007
what's new
Saturday night at 1am: Baby gurgles wake me and J up. You could hear him blowing bubbles in my belly. J could even feel the bubbles from the outside. He was swishing and wiggling for over an hour. It's nice to not have to worry too much about my sleep at night, since I know that I can continue to rest during the day. I managed to get fairly comfy and even if I wasn't asleep I felt relaxed. I woke up with a new distinct type of contraction that was really sharp and mostly low. By 1pm this afternoon, J started noticing a pattern and he started keeping track of the times. It's now 8 hours later and they are somewhat regular at about 20 minutes apart (although sometimes I'll skip to 40 minutes and sometimes it will be only 10 min)... They are all fierce but pretty short - sometimes less than 20 seconds. Who knows, they are definitely different, but could just be another tasting on the contraction buffet. This buffet is worse than the Old Country Barffet, but at least I didn't pay $10.95 to get through the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment