Wednesday, October 24, 2007

full term

Today marks full term. This baby continues to grow and will continue to grow once he is born. I'm a bit peeved at the ticker today because this should've been last week's big announcement. Obviously he's still growing, but we have been assured by five medical professionals that he is ready to come out at any time. What's with this "almost ready to come out even though" crap... boo on ticker sentence writing people that are probably just trying to promote patience. But today is a big deal to me.... This baby has officially been cooking for over 9 months. The next few weeks make up the hidden tenth month that no one tells you about! I want to celebrate. The doctor said that we could go out to eat if I take it easy and don't stand around too much. J's idea was to take me to my favorite Garden Fresh Bar at Ruby Tuesdays. If you haven't tried it, you should. It is better than it sounds.

No comments: