Friday, October 5, 2007
doc visit countdown
It was my first doctor's appointment without J there. I think my doctor missed J even more than I did ;) She definitely likes being his buddy. I won't get into the gory details, but I did have an exam for the first time since my very first visit with Doctor Lifetime Movie. I had a chance to feel what it is like to have your cervix checked and the birth instructor wasn't joking when she said it's about four inches up there. They aren't messing around and they really fuss in there...and I used to think clamps and a q tip swab were uncomfortable. The baby's head is "nice and low" and my cervix is closed as it is supposed to be. Yeah, for a non-breech baby so far. Since he's so used to it now Aiden will like floating/diving under water upside down... I bet he'll be into searching for pennies on the bottom of the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment