Monday, October 29, 2007
whole lotta nothing
So I'm not sure what it is about watching baseball, but it manages to get me to sleep. I woke up with a fierce contraction just as the Red Sox clinched the World Series, but then a few more "nothing-contractions" to make the rest of the night uncomfortable. A nothing contraction is nothing that you want. It hurts like nothing you would believe. It's doing nothing. They say it does nothing to the baby. It's nothing I would wish on anyone. It's nothing you want to happen to you repeatedly without warning for over two and a half weeks. The Red Sox won the World Series and I have nothing to show for it. Ooh well, nothing to do today? Nah, plenty of projects on my "to-do-if-you-have-nothing-else-to-do" list. I'm off to do nothing...if you're lucky I'll tell you about nothing later on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment