Friday, October 19, 2007

in the clear

My doctor just called tonight to let us know that I'm not preeclampsic. My complete tests came back clear and all my labs worked out as normal and healthy... She spoke only briefly to J (which is peeving me a bit, because I waited all day for her call, but I'll get over it), and said that she still wants me out of work and to take it easy on "limited bedrest" but I can feel free to walk around when I need to. She does not plan to induce, which is a big relief. I stopped reading the websites about induction since there are so many mixed stories. I'm glad that the little peak in my blood pressure and my frequent contractions are not indicative of any issues and that my doctor is being cautious. It's possible that if I just kept pushing myself I would've created a bigger snowball of issues.

No comments: