I have certain moments of mild insanity. One of these is something well documented in these pregnancy books related to how big and ridiculous I feel. I did pop early, as though I was having my fifth kid, but for a while I thought I'd sort of leveled off. I could wake up feeling somewhat normal and sort roll out of bed. Now I wake up wondering if I'm going to be able to get out of the bed without J's help. In tune with my general cow feeling, I am convinced that the cat is scared of my belly. When I walk towards her she freezes with fright looking straight at the shadowy, bulbous belly coming at her. I told J I think the cat thinks I look like a cow, and his reply was the cat has never seen a cow, so I doubt it. Such reassurance.
This morphing video that a friend of mine sent me is sweet, yet I was completely creeped out by how this girl didn't seem to pop. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that I looked like her 37 week photo at 19 weeks.... seriously, I think she's hiding her uterus in her skinny little leg or something. This better explains how high school girls can hide their pregnancies for so long. I guess it's proof that everyone is built differently.
2 comments:
Hi Lauren - Oh my you are having quite to adventure. This kid is going to keep you and J hopping. Enjoy that dinner out as a couple because it sounds like you will be a party of 3 very soon! Some days I wish i had a few days at home before the babies were born (you remember i worked till noon the day they were born) so enjoy these hours "nesting" before Aiden arrives.
So I feel a little guilty, but I like the fact that you are on modified "bed rest" because I get to read your daily entries! =) Unlike our friend Julie, I had almost 3.5 weeks off before Ben came and the waiting without work to keep me occupied almost killed me! Start making that list of movies you can rent and tivo'ing those Bringing Home Baby episodes like I did.
Post a Comment