Lifting and shaking a 5 lb pumpkin does not induce labor - I tried it.

J wins the husband award again for doing all the seed picking. Yummy new addition to the snack repertoire.
Proof of over stimulation is that I can't keep my mouth shut.

3D additions may make it look like some sort of dog according to J - But I think you'd have to eat more than pumpkin seeds to see what he sees.

Wouldn't it be nice if this pattern glowed on my belly when he was ready to come out... yep, that would be nice. Then I would be staring at my belly all the time. Just like watching water boil.
1 comment:
aww i love it!! i need to carve a pumpkin tonight. i need to borrow some of your boredom induced creativity though, because all i can think of is making a cat jack-o-lantern again and i've done that at least 5 separate years. i'll call you later to get some good ideas!
Post a Comment